You've finally made it--you're a senior! Your senior year is a very important time for you--you have many decisions and jobs to do this year.
SENIOR TO DO LIST
- Make sure you're on top of things ON TIME! Review your Senior To Do list.
EXPLORING AND APPLYING TO COLLEGES
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- See the Financial Aid Timeline.
- Click here to see Financial Aid information.
- Access the FAFSA after October 1 of your senior year to apply for financial aid.
- Click here for scholarship information.
- Click here to see Loyal's Senior Scholarship list.
- Community Scholarships: Each year, Loyal seniors are able to fill out one, common scholarship application. Seniors' completed applications are then provided to many local scholarship providers. New, updated copies of the Community Scholarship Application will be made available each year to Loyal seniors in late December. Click HERE to see the most recent copy of the local community scholarship application (changes may be made to this application on a yearly basis).
- Draper/Hills Scholarship: Each year, Loyal seniors are present the Draper/Hills scholarship application in December. Click HERE to see the most recent copy of the Draper/Hills applications (changes may be made to this application on a yearly basis).
NTC, TRANSCRIPTS, DUAL CREDITS and TRANSFER CREDITS
- Go to the ACT.org site if you wish to schedule for an ACT retest. Loyal's school number is 501-130.
- If you're attending a UW, access the UW System Placement Testing Site or click HERE to see Mrs. Scherer's instructions for registering for UW Placement Testing. Placement testing takes place in the late spring of your senior year.
- Senior males must register with Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday.
- If you need to ask people for letters of recommendation, click for a Letter of Recommendation Information Sheet.
- Getting ready for college? Worried about your grades? Check out the following sites related to studying for college:
- When you're ready to make your college schedule, use this Class Schedule Tool to help plan out your school week.